The Media-Left Complex is busy right this moment going through Rick Perry’s past with a fine-toothed comb. Things done or not done in 1989 are suddenly of the utmost importance. Chrissie Matthews from MSLSD stated the other day that Perry “better be squeaky clean.” I guess Perry doesn’t give you a thrill up your leg, eh, Chrissie? Sarah Palin has famously gotten the “peek into every private area you can find” treatment as well, even to the point of email archives being made public, both legally and illegally.
Meanwhile, it irritates me just a tad that barack gets away with any and all foibles. He’s committed offenses considerably past what Richard Nixon got run out of office for. Two reasons he gets away with it all, really. One is the fact that the left-wing media actively cover for him half the time, and the other half of the time they show a studied lack of curiosity. The second reason is that seemingly every day there is a new outrage, such that the dozens of older foibles, blunders, and outrages get pushed off the page. It’s just hard to keep up with them all.
In that vein, I thought I would trundle through the past and dig up some oldies but goodies. To tell the truth, this list was inspired by the first item, which is not exactly ancient history. But since cranking up his illegal war in Libya, barack has been up to so much mischief and mayhem, I had forgotten all about it.
So here is an unofficial, unsourced, unordered, and woefully incomplete list of reasons past and forgotten to despise one barack hussein obama, who 69 million morons voted into office. Please have fun with it, laugh instead of crying, and chip in with your own:
- Libya is still an illegal war — currently barack is trying to both take credit for victory (for his political gain) and deny that it constituted a military action (to avoid being subject to congressional approval). Somebody please find me a plausible argument for how Iraq in 2003 was an illegal war but Libya in 2011 is not.
- bitter clingers – when he thought tapes were not running, he accused small-town and industrial-area voters of being bitter, and clinging to God, guns, or antipathy toward people who are not like them.
- recess appointments – barack chose a host of characters for top-level appointments who were so despicable that even with 60 Democrats and at least 25 squishy Republicans, could not get them through confirmation, so he recess appointed them. The NRLB is half full of recess appointees. His cabinet and csars include an array of dedicated marxists and maoists, perverts, tax cheats that would make Al Capone proud.
- Holder and the New Black Panthers voter intimidation case – barack chose Holder, who was a known crook and racist anyway. An air-tight case which only awaited summary judgment was dropped, because Holder and his Civil Rights Division believe that blacks can’t commit civil rights violations.
- Holder sued Arizona – just last week, DHS and barack declared that the feds don’t have enough resources to pursue deportation of illegal aliens so they must only focus on the criminal element. But meanwhile they have sued Arizona, and are getting ready to sue other states to KEEP them from enforcing immigration law.
- Ongoing drilling moratorium — in defiance of two court orders, the barack administration continues a de facto ban on Gulf drilling. I should say, a ban on American interests doing any drilling. Meanwhile he is subsidizing Brazil’s drilling in the Gulf.
- the Teleprompter – the speach-reader-in-chief is lost without Binkie. The dude even takes Binkie when he gives speeches to kindergarteners. And no wonder, because when he is off-Binkie, he stumbles, fumbles, rambles, and gets off-script and before you know it he has let his inner hatred boil out in public.
- Anybody seen his college transcripts? – or anything he wrote for the Harvard Law Review, of which he was the editor? I bet Rick Perry’s, Sarah Palin’s, and Michele Bachmann’s, Mitt Romney’s and Herman Cain’s college transcripts are a matter of public knowledge, along with whatever papers and dissertations there are.
- Michelle’s patronage job at the hospital — the lady made $300K at a hospital job as VP for “Community and External Affairs” (what, exactly?) It was such an important job that as she reduced her hours and eventually quit, her position was not filled. Illegal? Nah. Dirty? Yep.
- Michelle: for the first time, proud of my country – not that her education and talents warranted an F-ing $300K job in a free market economy; but that barack’s considerable skills reading a teleprompter, voting “present”, and being a “clean, articulate black guy” had propelled him to the Democrat nomination for President of the United States.
- The Rezko real estate deal — Tony Rezko, a well-known Chicago power-broker, is awaiting sentencing on corruption charges (in a separate matter). The property deal related to barack was possibly legal, but certainly crooked. But while the matter of Sarah Palin’s daughter’s pregnancy was the lead national story for weeks, the media won’t touch this one.
- Backed the Iranian mullahcracy while it openly murdered freedom-loving protestors – in Libya and Egypt, barack is all about those freedom-loving Muslin Brotherhood mobs, but during the uprising in Iran by brave and honorable protestors over (yet another) stolen-election-endorsed-by-Jimmah-Carter, barack lifted not a finger of support.
- bows to dictators – and the media deny it. He was inspecting something on his shoe. From a foot away.
- won’t even place hand on heart for the National Anthem – at the time, his defenders suggested he forgot, or that’s not really even protocol (actually, it is), and what do you mean barack doesn’t love his country, of course he loves his country. Now a little more evidence is in, yes?
- the vacations – and the vacations, more vacations, and the outings, and the dates in Chicago. It’s never the modest places either. Always, it’s luxury, posh, lots and lots of taxpayer money involved. And the
lecturing“listening” bus tours ($2 million for the buses) where he tells an unhappy citizen “It doesn’t sound like you are interested in listening”. The massive entourages and motorcades, the 5-star hotels in Spain. AND STILL MORE VACATIONS!!!!!! Where’s he at this very minute? Vacation. On Martha’s Vineyard.
- bankrupting the coal industry – he said he would, and now the EPA has effectively done it. In true barack style, it’s done by fiat.
- Joe the Plumber – hey, we gotta spread that wealth around some. And by the way, thank you for asking. I’ll have my people give you the Sarah Palin colonoscopy treatment, and make your whole private life a public matter.
- Shovel-ready jobs – it was a lie when he said it, and the truth by now is well-known. Porkulus was a great big scam. All that money went to preserve government jobs and to keep union coffers filled, so they could turn around and donate it to Democrats seeking reelection. Oh, by the way, how’d that work out for ya, beyotches?
- pivoting to jobs – um, how many times now has barack pivoted to jobs? Oh, five or so, I think. He inherited 5.7% unemployment, and we’re here at 10.6% (the 9.1% is an accounting gimmick). We’ve got crushing regulation, weird financial meddling that has everybody guessing, energy industry under assault, and more debt. But hey, his last thought when he goes to bed and his first thought when he wakes up is how to get more people into jobs.
- I won – funny how “we won” in 2010 was not a signal for him to get in line with the Republican agenda. Downright curious.
- Hurry, hurry, hurry, pass that 1091-page Porkulus bill – with less than 15 hours after being finalized. It was so urgent to pass that legislators did not have time to read it, much less scrutinize anything in it. However, barack took two days to sign it because he had to run off for an important Valentine’s date in Chicago. In his defense, can you imagine telling that woman she has to wait because you have important nation’s business to attend to?
- Obamacare was expressly against the will of the people – poll after poll after poll after poll showed that America did not want it. Protests, townhall meets (when they dared), and millions of letters and calls voiced the wrath of the people – and yet, to the end, barack and the Democrats twisted arms, bought off people (NE Senator Nelson LA Senator Landrieu, and MI Congressman Stupak, notably), lectured, threatened, that whole “deem and pass” attempt, and finally, after almost a year of effort, they jammed it down the unwilling throats of America.
- Terrorist Bill Ayers – when questioned, barack says he was just a guy in the neighborhood. However, the guy’s political career was started in Ayers’ house, and the terrorist confessed to have ghost-written the first of barack’s two autobiographies. Media interest? A little smelly? Nah. Let’s go find out if Rick Perry ever had an affair!
I apologize in advance if all these unhappy memories get you riled up. But add your own, from the way-back time machine of at least 6 months ago…..