Alexa Shrugs breaks it down detail by detail here. In summary:
- The slut is actually a hard-core activist FemiNazi who chose to go to a Catholic university for the express purpose of forcing Georgetown to change its policies.
- The MainLeft Media™ have gone into 5-alarm hysterics over Rush calling the slut a slut. By contrast, they never bothered to take notice of (and in fact actively contributed to) countless incidents of deeply personal smearage against right-side women such as Sarah Palin, Michelle Malkin, Laura Ingraham, Michele Bachmann, and loads of others.
- Carbonite was put on the map by its advertising relationship with Rush Limbaugh.
- The Carbonite CEO and co-founder is an Obama donor named David Friend.
- Over the weekend, in response to the flap over the slut parading her views nationwide, and Rush calling her a slut, Carbonite ended its advertising relationship with Rush. He referred to the activist commie slut agitator as “courageous and well-intentioned”.
- Shockingly (not really) Carbonite has not ended their relationship with small-time Air America reject and current MSNBC moron Ed Schultz, who has, on air, called Laura Ingraham a slut, even though she never once made her sexual life a matter of public record, and certainly never tried to steal the religious freedom of a whole class of people she disagreed with.
So, I am not the first to suggest that we all let the free market dictate the success or failure of a business. Nor am I the first to say that anybody who has any principles at all should dump Carbonite. I am just adding my voice, and a graphic, to the many.
Carbonite, GFY, pal. And in case you thought it was a shrewd business move, let me just suggest that Rush listeners have jobs, and Ed Shultz listeners do not. Perhaps you are betting that the exodus of good paying customers who quit you for what you did will be replaced by an equal number of good customers who have their snouts in the government trough? Yeah, good luck with that.